Welcome to my page! My name is Alexander Nikolis, I'm a photographer from Gothenburg, Sweden.
If you want to see my work directly, simply go to any of the portfolios at the top of the page.
I began using my first real camera around five years ago, but it wasn't until about one and a half year later that I began seeing it as a creative tool. Since I began photographing more creatively I started seeing things differently, seeing details and structures around me that I usually never noticed. I have had many different interests through the years but when I think about my photography it's obvious why it stayed with me. I love many different kinds of adventures, and having a camera to accompany me has also been a tool to help me handle all the interesting impressions. Just like with any kind of art, being able to create something from a feeling or impression is a bliss.
Most often people say that you need to focus on one genre of photography to be successful. But I haven't yet found myself in only a single one, but enjoy many different kinds of photography equally well. I hope you will find something to catch your interest among the galleries!
- Landscape photography is my way of deep personal expression and my kind of 'meditation photography'.
- Cosplay photography is my way to photograph more socially and to capture other people's expressions and projects.
- Urban photography is my way to dive into the unknown, the past, and the history that most others have forgotten.
- Documentary photography is my way to capture the drama and rare important moments of other peoples' lives.
- The blog and "Projects and specific works" will feature longer stories.
Occasionally I photograph professionally and voluntarily. Here is a list of some previous customers:
Toleransprojektet i Kungälvs kommun tillsammans med Sveriges Television
Kultur i Väst
Närcon Eventbyrå AB
Private (weddings, business portraits)
A few small medias within the national Scout movement
All questions are welcome, don't be afraid to contact me!
Tel: +46 705 464 327
All photos and other content on this page is copyrighted, use without my permission is prohibited.